“Fantastic modern apartment in a great location...”
other travelers have booked this property
Seating on the solarium
The pool Pool view from the solarium
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The pool
Pool view from the solarium
Anyone for an evening swim?
Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Area leading to outside Terrace
2nd Bedrooms En-Suite Bathroom
Seating Area on the solarium
The Large Solarium
Solarium Area
Warm Evening on the solarium under the lights
Solarium Pagoda
Solarium Pagoda
Solarium Parasol
Terrace and Large Solarium Overlooking Swimming Pool and Garden Area.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ryannicho...
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Fantastic modern apartment in a great location near the beach!”
Reviewed October 31, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed at this apartment with 5 of my friends for 3 nights and was really impressed. The apartment was brand new and very spacious including a fantastic roof top solarium together with access to a communal swimming pool. It is very close and with-in walking distance to a number of excellent beaches and restaurants so I can definitely recommend this apartment as a great place to stay!

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for taking time out to review my apartment. I am so please you had a fantastic holiday both in, and around the apartment, and should you or any of your party wish to return, we would love to have you back.
PJEdwards...
York, United Kingdom
“Perfect Family Holiday!”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My husband, 1 year old son and I stayed in this fantastic apartment for a week in September. We found the apartment to be clean and modern with all the facilities on hand for a lovely holiday. The size of the apartment is the first thing that hits you. Two spacious bed and bathrooms with all towels provided. I found that I have never slept so well, and the shower was to die for. The ultra modern kitchen matched all our needs, although we tended to eat out a mostly. The solarium was huge, and from it you had views of the mountains and La Manga Strip. It was nicely furnished with sun loungers, chairs, sofa, table and a BBQ. The pool was fantastic. It was shallow enough for our son to wade through the water supervised by my husband, whilst at the same time the adults had plenty of room in which to swim.

The surrounding areas of San Pedro/Lo Pagan were a great surprise to us as we had never been to Murcia before. The beaches were outstanding, and it was great to see our son play, for the first time, in the calm waters of the Mar Menor, and using a bucket and spade. We decided to embrace the local culture and ate the Spanish way. We loved it and can't wait to try more as the food was delicious. It was nice, on an evening, to have a quiet drink by the seafront, overlooking the Mar Menor viewing the La Manga Strip. Sheer bliss and a great time to relax watching the sun go down.

This holiday, for us, was the real Spain. My family loved it and we can't wait to return next year to the same apartment.

Your age range 25-34
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for taking time out to review my apartment and I am very pleased that you had such a great time. It would be great to have you and your family as guests next year. I would like to thank you and your family for leaving my apartment in such a fantastic condition on your departure, and I would like to recommend you to all future owners as guests, for the future.
Ray
andrewgal...
London, United Kingdom
“Chilled week.”
Reviewed July 23, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The apartment was great and we really enjoyed our week. If you are looking for a location with a good beach were you can just chill then San Pedro is a great location. We would certainly visit again and book this apartment.

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Andrew,
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay in our apartment and in San Pedro and I look forward to you booking our apartment again for your stay. Ray
rliggatt
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Apartment”
Reviewed June 13, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Had a great stay at this apartment in San Pedro Del Pinatar. The apartment was clean, modern and has an enormous terrace on the top floor. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to stay in San Pedro.

Jun 15, 2017
Thank you for taking the time and effort to supply a review. I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay and do hope, if you ever return to the area, you will once again consider staying at the apartment.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing