All reviews free coffee value for money booked this hotel good size rooms are clean microwave wifi breakfast reception spain
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

The booking was about 50%. Thougt the decided too accomodate me at the noisiest room. Just in front of hi-way. The front desk stuff have very few hospitality notions. Breakfast too poor and the area was not clean.
Fair value.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Jorge R, Director at B&B Hotel Madrid Las Rozas, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Pedro,

Thank you very much for taking your time to evaluate your stay with us. It is very important for us to know our guest’s opinion, it help us to improve every day. We want that all our guests feel comfortable in our hotel and we always try to assign the best rooms in order to guarantee the best rest. We are sorry to know that your stay did not reach your expectations and we apologize for all the inconvenience. Kind regards, Jorge Rubio (B&B Hotel Director)

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

We decided to arrange a mid Spain stop off on our way to Marbella.

We booked this hotel. The rooms are clean fresh and basic (No fuss after all it's an overnight stay). The benefits are free parking on site, all non alcoholic drinks are free and a reasonably priced breakfast.

We'll stay again and have noted other Hotels by the same company.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Jorge R, Director at B&B Hotel Madrid Las Rozas, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time to evaluate your stay with us. It is very important for us to know our guest’s opinion, it helps us to improve every day. We are really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and you had a pleasant journey. We hope that all the B&B Hotels become a usual stop in your trips through Spain and see you soon again. Best regards, Jorge Rubio (B&B Hotel Director)

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I have been staying here on and off for months and it s simply a very good deal. The rooms are clean and utilitarian. Staff is friendly. Breakfast is sufficient. WiFi is fast. They have free coffee and beer and food to order.
Yes, you can hear the high-way close by, but it is not disturbing and taxis never have problems finding it.
It is in no way extravagant, but for roughly 50€ per night (for me on my own) including breakfast it is simply a very good deal that I can really recommend - in summary very good value for money.

Date of stay: March 2018
Jorge R, Director at B&B Hotel Madrid Las Rozas, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Peter,
Thank you very much for taking your time to evaluate your stay with us, your comments helps us to improve every day. We are happy to know that the attention from our staff and the cleanliness of our hotel was nice, we work hard to give the best service and make you feel at home. We really look forward to see you again with us! Best Regards, Jorge Rubio (B&B Las Rozas Hotel Director)

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed in many B&B hotels in France and Spain and I have to say that this hotel is the best one I’ve stayed in by far the rooms free coffee fruit and the breakfast was all brilliant from start to finish a pleasant experience I shall definitely be back and certainly recommend to my friends thank you to the very helpful lady at the reception you’re a credit to your company

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Jorge R, Director General at B&B Hotel Madrid Las Rozas, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Gerard,

First of all thank you for choosing B&B Hotels, your opinion is very important for us.

We are really happy to know that your experience with us was so pleasant for you, we work really hard to make our guests feel like at home. Since we belong to a large hotel chain, your comment is especially valuable for us and makes us feel really glad, and proud of our work.

Clients like you make us love our profession and it encourages us to improve everyday. We are really looking forward to see you again soon

Please receive a warm greeting from all the B&B Las Rozas Hotel staff.

Jorge Rubio (B&B Las Rozas Hotel Director)

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I slept here for 3 nights. The room I got was okei and clean but the view not so nice. Anyway, the location itself is not great but useful if you work in the area.
I can not judge the breakfast cause I did not have it. It has an extra charge of 6 euro.
The staff was kind and available to satisfy every request.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Sophiegir
Jorge R, Gerente at B&B Hotel Madrid Las Rozas, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear sophiegir,

We are very happy that your stay was so positive, with clients like you everything is easier. We hope you will return to your home soon.

Thank you for trusting B & B Hotels.
Jorge Rubio (Director B & B Hotel Las Rozas)