“Absolutely fantastic!!!!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I am so glad we found this Tapas bar whilst on holiday in Pineda. The food was perfect - absolutely delicious - the bread was fresh and much better quality than anywhere else. The sizzling prawns in garlic were juicy and full of flavour, the sardines were fresh and tasty. The customer service by this lovely couple was exemplary! :)))

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I wanted to go for somewhere nice to eat for my birthday whilst in pineda so decided after looking at tripadvisor for ideas I decided to go to ca l'aureli. The restaurant served fantastic tapas including sizzling prawns, mushrooms,spicy chorizo and squid. Not only was the food superb but the staff were friendly too. Highly recommended

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I enjoyed very good tapas and sangria at Ca l'Aureli while visiting Pineda. The service was good and we paid about 30 euro in 2. I recommend this place!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

As good or better than last year, we weren't sure if they would still being the same, but officially, is our favourite Spanish Tapas bar. Please open one in London!! -And keep the same prices- ;)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This place is very close to the beach. It was so good we went back a second time. Brilliant, sizzling prawns in garlic, excellent grilled sardines and much more.

The owners of this restaurant are also really nice. Friendly, courteous service and good attention.

Recommended