All reviews family hotel ramon pilar furniture comfort cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2019

I last stayed at the Bell Aire Hotel 45 years ago and I was delighted to find that very little had changed. Pilar and her family are still operating a quality and reasonably-priced hotel and restaurant which was the first stop for most of the Americans assigned to the LORAN station at Estartit. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

A very nice traditional hotel with friendly staff. The hotel is situated within a 5 minute walk of the beach and the town center. Self service breakfast, good WiFi.
Our hotel of choice when in Estartit

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Our stay to this hotel was a kind of going back in time, in the 80s. But not in the good way...
Old furniture, old doors, old,old, old
The phonic isolation between the rooms does not exist, you can hear clearly all discussions or noises from the neighbor’s room / bathroom.
There are, for sure, better placed to stay in the area. And for sure, the 3 stars allocated to this hotel have not been checked for some time....

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ramon F, Gerente at Bell Aire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

As it is well said before tastes there are no disputes. You have to know how to listen and strive to improve day by day. 99% find a charm in the retro style of the Hotel. Normally it is always a quiet Hotel, without noise.
As for the location, the hotel is located in the center of Estartit, in a quiet area, 2 minutes walk from the beach.
Our motto is: Tranquility, Quality, Cleanliness, Service, Neat Kitchen, accompanied by a friendly, friendly and friendly service, ALWAYS WITH THE MAXIMUM QUALITY-PRICE RELATIONSHIP.
I am sorry that you did not succeed in the establishment. As I always say, each client has his establishment, depending on what he is looking for, what he wants, what he pays and what he wants to reserve.
The vast majority of our customers value it totally different since they repeat every year and with long stays.

Reviewed June 27, 2018

Firstly I must say that the hotel was very clean and staff very attentive. My main complaint was that the room was exceptionally hot with no aircon or fan. We had to leave the metal louvre balcony doors closed and the internal door open. This resulted in both my wife and I having mosquito bites over our faces, bodies, legs and arms. We had to buy an insect spray to spray around the door for a restful sleep.
The breakfast was continental but had the smallest bowls I have ever seen for cereal and to be eaten with tea spoons.

Room tip: I didn't hear any noise within the hotel but having the balcony door open, led to street noise
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Ramon F, Gerente at Bell Aire Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Thank you very much for your visit.
Normally there are never mosquitos. In reference to the fan, I would have asked for it in reception and they are free. For another time we have the fan ready. Thank you.
Normally it makes a pleasant temperature to rest perfectly.
In reference to the breakfast is continental and in general they like it a lot.
Our main premise is to do everything possible so that the client leaves happy.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Looking for a place to spend the night we came across this hotel with a young and very hospitable owner trying hard to keep the relatively large hotel, that breathes the years 60, going!
Absolutely recommendable!!