Just taken a couple of days to unpack and settle back home after 1 full on week in this hotel. I stayed with my family of 7 adults and 5 children ages 18 months to 5 years. Adult pool for swimming and aerobics and the children's pools with water slides all very clean and tidy, as was the sunbathing area. The children were kept happy and entertained in the pool for most of the day and with the beach just across the promenade everyone was happy. We stayed all Inclusive and it was worth it just for the drinks and ice cream which would have been expensive. The food in general was not the best quality! I soon realised the omelet bar was the best option for breakfast there your omelet was freshly made for you, you could also get freshly fried eggs to your liking. After a couple of days the snack bars became preferable for lunch. Evening meal not to the standard you would expect from a 4 star hotel and only the house wine (which was awful) came with the all inclusive package even though Cava was included at the bars. We also ate out one evening. We thought the onsite pizzeria would be a welcome change but soon found you have to pay and the all inclusive option only provides a discount voucher. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are large and kept clean and cool with the air-con. The bar staff in every bar were very good and friendly and the kids loved the disco! wouldn't say the same for the restaurant staff, although to be fair it gets very busy. The outside area wins it for this hotel and it's location on the beach. For a family holiday it was ideal if only they did a B&B option!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the Evenia Zoraida Resort and enjoying a beachfront location, the Zoraida Garden shares all the facilities of the Zoraida Park: extensive gardens with sunbeds, palm trees, a tropical pool, a brand new Aquapark with slides and pirate ship, 2 tennis courts , Fitness Room with sauna and heated indoor pool, Snack bars, pool bar, hairdresser, shops, free parking facilities… The 342 rooms were completely renovated and are modern, comfortable, with stunning views and equipped with wood floor, queen size beds, 32” LCD flat screen TV, individual air conditioning unit, telephone, safe, fully fitted bathroom with hair dryer and beauty mirror, and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Evenia Zoraida Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evenia Zoraida Garden Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Evenia Zoraida Garden Almeria/Roquetas De Mar, Spain