I am currently on a 3 day break at the capricho. It is Christmas day and the weather is awful. We arrived on the 23rd and on first impressions the hotel is ok. We have a double room which is small and tired with the smallest double bed I have ever seen. My parents asked for a family room which is much larger with two beds. We had the Christmas gala meal last night which was quite underwhelming . The entertainment was certainly aimed at the Spanish. Odd members of staff are ok but most appear very unhappy. Also a with another review if a Spanish person is behind you in th queue they will get served first. Please check if you have meat from the griddle as our chicken on skewers was raw inside. The weather is awful and the hotel is leaking everywhere including our room. I probably wouldn't stay here again or this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the Playacapricho Hotel is noted for anything, it's for its spectacular foyer presided over by a tropical fig tree and the hanging baskets which fall from each of its 7 floors. Equipped with magnificent facilities, the hotel boasts panoramic lifts, a themed outdoor pool, restaurant, bar-lounge, pub, hairdressers... Basically, everything you need to enjoy the holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Playacapricho Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playacapricho Hotel Roquetas De Mar
- Playacapricho Hotel Almeria/Roquetas De Mar, Spain