“A Slice of Italy in Spain!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Il Teatro - CLOSED

Il Teatro
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“A Slice of Italy in Spain!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I visited II Teatro with my teenage son a few days ago and enjoyed it very much. We looked at the menu del dia outside (it was evening) and asked if they did this menu at night. The owner replied no, but if you like the menu then I will do it for you! We decided to sit inside as it was a bit windy. It was really lovely inside and the ambience felt like Italy! First off the waiter brought out hot pizza and ciabatta bread with garlic butter to die for, deep fried green peppers with two different dips. It was lovely but I was started to panic because I was getting full on the bread alone! Starters, very good, a roasted pepper salad for me and pasta for my son. Main course, baked cod, veg and home made chips, very nice. My son had lasagne ( he is a pasta freak!) I passed on the postre and opted for a coffee. The waiter came out with sorbets (hopefully pics attached). The service was excellent and the price was just €11.00 each which included a drink too! This is normally midday menu and the night menu is more expensive. Will definately return but will not eat anything beforehand!!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank kikoknickers

Basildon, United Kingdom
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Just returned from roquetas and visited this restaurant twice and had lovely food and excellent service

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Pinks1
Basildon, United Kingdom
“Excellent night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

This is the 2nd visit and once again great food And hospitality will visit again this week,such good food and good value.

1 Thank Pinks1
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A charming Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

This restaurant had everything we wanted for our evening dinner.Beautiful cheese butter with pizza bread and crusty bread olives and potato croquet for an appetiser followed by a selection of starters and some beautiful fish dishes which my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed,the only problem I had was I only made the sweets once as I was so full.By the way they also do a great Sangria.The staff were very efficient and friendly and we can't wait to return next May.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 33chrissie
Wrexham,North Wales
“Excellent Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Diego, the owner was very attentive & we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The White House wine is lovely. Prices of pizza's were around 7.95 euro's which represents good value compared to other Italian restaurants in the area. Proper linen table cloth's & napkins & great service. Good menu choice and as we sat outside it was a good spot for people watching! We will definitely eat here again.

• Visited July 2013