“Excellent Italian food”

Ranked #52 of 334 Restaurants in Roquetas de Mar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Good Italian food (try the pizza), great wine and excellent service. Who needs more? And prices are OK too.

1  Thank Alonh1000

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The food was good and so was the service. But I kind of got the feeling that they ware not so fond of cleaning. I cant put me finger on it, more like a vibe I got from the place but the food was good :)

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Decent prices for good food. Their food off the grill is your best bet. The restaurant is clean and the service was good.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The night we went here my brother and his familly were with us they just came over from USA. It wa so embarrassing a huge cockroche landned on our table which put me off this place for life.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

from the road this resturant does,nt look much. as there are boards outside and you can,t see in. we sat outside and it had such a lovely rustic feel and atmosphere. don,t go before 9pm, we went at 8.45 pm and was empty but within 15 mins was packed out. we ordered from the bbq menu and i could see it being cooked, the steak i had feeled the long oval plate, and my husbands lamb cutlets had twice as much meat then at home. they also do pizza and pasta, and my daughter had a thin margarita pizza. which she said was the best pizza she had on holiday. the waiters were very friendly and worked very hard. the desserts were very yummy too.