Our Lux Suite was wonderful. Jacuzzi, shower, bed and living room area were top notch.
We stayed here for 5 nights as we attended a conference. The facilities were excellent. If you're looking to stay here for a getaway pamper weekend or a business conference I would highly recommend the Grand Sava Hotel.
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner was varied and suited all tastes. The supermarket is a 10 minute walk for necessary items and there are fantastic ice cream parlours just around the corner.
Not much is reviewed on trip advisor for this area, but needless to say there are walks and restaurants outside of the hotel, nearby.
Hotel service was fantastic. The staff were very helpful during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enter the world of comfort, quality and style Rogaška has been known for its healing mineral water for centuries, but there is more to it. Rogaška has been making history for hundreds of years: with its people, nature, water, health ... A quiet place far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, surrounded by rich vegetation and unspoilt nature. A magnificent park soothes with beauty and elegance, the nearby forest tempts with a comforting shade. The hotel has preserved its historic charm, but at the same time it can meet the highest expectations of a modern guest. Let it seduce you with its majestic appearance and rich offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Grand Hotel Sava Rogaska - Roi Medico & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rogaska Hotels & Lotus Terme Hotel Rogaska Slatina
- Rogaska Hotels And Lotus Terme