Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome crew & amazing dives

This is the place to be! The crew will take good care of you and make sure you will enjoy your... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2018
Sqinge
Tranas, Sweden
via mobile
So much fun and just the beginning...

Reviewed July 7, 2018
ChrisL596
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews octopus open water diver course dive spots amazing dive comfort level an amazing experience marine life terceira island these guys cookies great company rita alexandre team wreck instructor equipment
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Having dived 30 years ago I have wanted to go again for a long time! However I was not expecting to have such a rewarding visit. For my children and myself this was really special and the confidence and enjoyment we received from the approach taken by Octopus was brilliant. The care taken by our instructor Marcelo was really attentive and supportive (not to forget very warm and friendly as well). It is obvious that the ethos at the centre is tremendously positive and has ignited what I hope is a lifelong adventure - just goes to show that it is never too late and you are never too young or too old! Can't wait to return to the water for the next learning and no hesitation in recommending to anyone for a quick dive or to get the most solid foundation in place for something.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 1, 2018

I did a PADI Advanced Open Water course with Octopus. Staff were all very communicative and helpful and I have no complaints. Diving was good and the last dive off Ilheus das Cabras was particularly impressive.

Diving in the Azores is of course not quite up there with tropical reef diving, but still there were lots of fish and the water was clear. As a place for doing a course I think it was very good as it wasn't too far for me to go, and the number of other divers around was limited.

Date of experience: June 2018
OCTOPUSdivingcenter, Owner at Octopus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for your words about us and about our diving destination. It was a pleasure for us meet you and dive with you. Hope dive with you again into the Azorean Blue. Cheers. Octopus Team

Reviewed November 28, 2017

I had the most amazing experience in this dive center, the team is friendly and pays attention to detail. I did an amazing night dive in Lidador (my best night dive) and an amazing dive in 5 ribeiras where I had the chance to peak into a cave (my best dive so far!). I absolutely recommend this diving center. I have seen the team teaching courses and loved the care and clarity they explained everything. If you are into subaquatic photography, João is a pro and will surely assist you in what he can.

Date of experience: October 2017
OCTOPUSdivingcenter, Owner at Octopus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Nadja,
Thank you very much for your review in our tripadvisor page.
Looking forward to meet and dive with you again!
Greetings,
Octopus Team

Reviewed November 19, 2017

My wife and I only got to do one dive, since it was November and the weather was not great. We did a shore dive in the Angra harbor and got to see the wreck and even a huge sting ray. Alex was fantastic and made our one dive a wonderful experience. Was sad to not be able to do more dives with Octopus Diving Center, but would recommend to anyone visiting Terceira.

Date of experience: November 2017
OCTOPUSdivingcenter, Owner at Octopus Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Hello Joe and Malia,

Thank you very much for your review. The huge sting ray was amazing! Looking forward to dive with you again, to be possible show you the best of the Azorean Blue. Greetings. Alex

Reviewed November 13, 2017

These guys were amazing. Safety FIRST and super-duper dives. Thank you Alex, Marcello and "John". for a first class experience under water.

Date of experience: November 2017