“The best restaurant on the lake!”

Trattoria Al Taolon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In the restaurant’s welcoming, pleasant and hospitable atmosphere, customer care is key. Chiara masterfully arranges each menu on the basis of simple and genuine recipes offering traditional homemade dishes.
“The best restaurant on the lake!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We read about this restaurant on tripadvisor and decided to give it a go. Not the best of locations on a quiet road and only open on thursday thru Sunday. We went at 7pm as they were just opening and experienced true welcoming hospitality from its owner and were served up Michelin star quality food accompanied by the most delicious Italian red wine recommended by the owner. Our two kids were catered for perfectly and received the same amount of attention as we did. I couldn't believe the bill when it arrived! Excellent value. I had to leave a hefty tip. Thanks Al Taolon for the best culinary experience we've had in Italy, it doesn't get any better than that!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ewingg

• Greek first
Derby, United Kingdom
“Fantastico”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

One of the best places we have eaten in the world fantastic food great people visited several times during our stay first class

• Visited July 2012
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“A fantastic Lunch”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I was in Italy on business, and a good friend of mine took me here for lunch, the cold meat platter was as good as I have ever had, followed by a lovely pasta dish with pork and herbs .. my description does it no justice, it was superb. For main was a kind of salt cod risotto..again fantastic... all washed down with a very nice bottle of Allegrini red.

I would highly recommend this charming trattoria, and I for one cant wait to eat there on my next trip.

Grazie