“bellissimo”

Villa I Lami
Antwerp, Belgium
“bellissimo”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was top: the hostly and warm welcome, the support when you asked for, the respect of privacy, the house, the garden, the swimmingpool ( daily cleening).the beautfull surrounding, the wine and excellent food.
Thanks Diane. We probably come back. To other candidates: make sure there will be a period free for us.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is my 5th visit to I Lami. I have stayed in 3 of the residences on the compound. Each one has it's own personality with all the amenities to make your stay comfortable. The hostess takes great pride in what she presents thinking about every detail that one may need.

Centrally located to many highlights in the Tuscan area, you can be in Siena, Luca, Pisa San Gimagano in less than an hour. The Tramvia, direct line into Florence, is just down the hill, then a 15 minute ride into the center of the city. The beauty of this all is after a hectic day touring the area, you can come home to a spectacular sunset and peaceful setting at I Lami.

• Stayed June 2012
Florence, Italy
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I went at "I Lami" last summer, and when I saw it on Tripadvisor I couldn't resist to add my review. I had a stunning week! I was in "La Casina", one of the small indipendent houses of this amazing property. The area is great, in the middle of the Tuscan country yet near to Florence, Pisa, Lucca and Siena. You need a car to go there and it is absolutely worthy. One of the best part of this enchanted place is the panoramic view, the swimming pool and the delicious barbeque we had in the garden.The welcome you will receive is very warm and you will feel the care that the owner takes in every details of the preparation of the house. It is delighting. I really wish to come back to Italy soon and enjoy my “Casina” again!

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple