Very pleasant hotel with nice thermal facilities and SPA. The bar is great. the restaurant not so great... but you can find nice restaurants especially in Lucca, which is not far and a must see.
temaperature in teh rooms was on the hotter side and they were not able to adjust it down :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegant 5-star resort affiliated with "The Leading Small Hotels of the World," prestigious brand of the luxury hotellerie, completed by a large thermal Spa, with the brand "Leading Spa." Set amid the gentle hills of Tuscany and kissed by the scented winds of the Mediterranean sea, Bagni di Pisa Palace is a magnificent and sumptuous building of great historical value. Now lovingly restored to its original splendor, it was once owned by the Grand Duke of Tuscany and chosen by the European aristocracy as a place to spend their summer holidays. Dating back to the 18th century, the building is set in a beautiful park of olive trees and combines classical architecture with modern facilities. Accommodation ranges from well-designed comfort to elegant and spacious suites, which have separate living rooms, marble baths and original 18th-century frescoes. Groups visiting this luxurious hotel have access to modern meeting facilities, to a refined spa and thermal centre, as well as plenty of outdoor leisure activities in the natural surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Bagni di Pisa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bagni Di Pisa Palace And Spa
- Bagni Di Pisa Palace Hotel San Giuliano Terme
- Bagni Di Pisa Natural Hotel
- Bagni Di Pisa Natural Resort
- Bagni Di Pisa Province Of Pisa/San Giuliano Terme, Italy