“Fabulous room, warm hospitality, & unbeatable price!”

Bed and Breakfast Cribo
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
“Fabulous room, warm hospitality, & unbeatable price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a few days while traveling through Tuscany. This is by far the best place I've stayed in Italy and also one of the best B&B's I've been to. Our room was huge with a comfortable bed, a patio to hang out outside, and a nice kitchen stocked with all of the things we needed to make dinner every night. Probably the best part of this place was the breakfast in the morning with the family that runs the place. The food was delicious and it was non-stop until we had to turn away the delicious pastries, meats, and whatever else they put out for us! I definitely suggest staying here (if you have a car) and the price is really great deal!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

When I first heard the name Cribo, I laughed because of the strange name. I stopped laughing after I walked in and saw the spacious bedroom, with one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in during my entire stay in Italy. Things only improved when I went to the bathroom and took a shower with REAL water pressure and not the trickle of water you come to expect from most european showers. I didn't get a chance to try out the spacious tub they had in there but it certainly looked inviting! The owners are extremely friendly and helpful too. Any time I come back I will DEFINITELY be staying here, especially since its right around the corner from a delicious restaurant called Osteria Pasta e Vino. Don't let the names fool you, these 2 hidden gems are worth the visit!

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank amolina157
Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

We had a one night stopover in Pisa on our way home on 17th September 2012 and decided due to the positive comments on here to stay at B&B Cribo. We were not let down, the room was delightful and our welcome was excellent and we enjoyed the interaction with all of the family each time we saw them. We were well advised when we asked for a restaurant recommendation in the evening and we enjoyed a lovely breakfast on the balcony in the morning. Overall we both thoroughly recommend B&B Cribo and will gladly book to stay there again on a future trip to Pisa.
Doug and Amie

#1 of 6 in San Giuliano Terme
La Dimora Del Bassotto
La Dimora Del Bassotto
#3 of 36 in San Giuliano Terme

Been to Bed and Breakfast Cribo? Share your experiences!