“Authentic place”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Switzerland
“Authentic place”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

We came here for lunch and were welcomed with a friendly smile. The decoration is basic but the food (homemade and tasty) and the relaxed atmosphere contribute to a pleasant moment. The price was very reasonnable.

• Visited May 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing wine and food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We came here the last night of our stay, the manager was lovely and very understanding that we were tourists and helped me choose my dish (veggie). Although I only wanted one glass of wine she kindly opened a new bottle for me of local brewed wine. It was the best wine I have ever had! The food was amazing too, the gnocchi was hand made and I felt so bad that I couldn't eat all of it because it was beautifully cooked.

At the end she gave me a hand made magnet, I love little things like this. Thank you so much for great food and hospitality :)

• Visited February 2013
“Highest quality ingredients paired with delicious wine, a must have!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Starting off the meal with a wonderful selection of cold cuts and cheese, I was impressed with the numerous meats presented and really enjoyed the wide variety. I have to say that I particularly enjoyed the cheese with bits of chocolate in it, a new and delightful combination which I was very happy to discover. Following that I had one of the most succulent pieces of meat I've had in my stay in Italy. Perfectly cooked, tender enough that I literally plucked the bone right out, and the glaze was truly outstanding. For dessert I had this pistachio ice cream that was truly something. By the time dessert came around I was pretty full but one bite of this dessert and I couldn't stop until I left the plate completely clean. Overall I'd have to say this has been my favorite restaurant I've had the pleasure of experiencing. I truly hope anyone who comes to San Giuliano (or even Pisa) takes the time to go and try this little slice of Italian heaven!

1 Thank amolina157
“Superb, especialy the wine and bore”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Superb little place.

I was taken back by the great wilebore pasta! Superb. Wine choice is exceptional, and is notably well priced too - hence securing a '5 star' review.

It was actually recomended to us by our Hotel (Locanda Sant Agata). While Locanda definatly secured 'top position' in resteraunts in the area, Pasta e Vino is well worth trying out and you wont be disappointed.

• Visited November 2012
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Expensive but very good. We really enjoy. The owner is very friendly. She is in love to explain tha plate details(historie, taste...). I suggest tot try!!!!,,,