“A wonderful experience”
Review of Casale La Piaggia

Casale La Piaggia
Reserve with
Casale La Piaggia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casale La Piaggia is a small agriturismo established in 2012 thanks to a real passion of the patrons for the true Tuscan cuisine and its forgotten traditional recipes. Most of the ingredients used are organic and produced by our farm Casale La Piaggia. Our small lounge offers accomodation up to 20 persons so that early reservations are appreciated.During summertime you will enjoy our lovely traditional food in our beautiful garden lighted by candles. A real trip through the heritage Tuscan cuisine.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Now back in Denmark I remember with great pleasure this fantastic evening ... During the warm and beautiful italien evening heart and soul and amazing tuscany food gave us the the truth and deep taste and experience of Italy :) When we return to Tuscany we surely will visit this wonderful restaurant again.

“The only way food should be served!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

You have to experience food and service like this for yourself.
Food/people/service/price were 5 star!
I can't wait to return and take advantage of the on site suite they offer, 3 meals a day would be like heaven!

Visited May 2014
“A feast...”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

When you first enter the road though the fields in the outskirts of pisa, you immediately know you are about to have an exceptional experience.

It is a small restaurant that has to be booked ahead since they need to prepare the food especially to you.

I won't specify all of the 12 course (I assume) of that meal but to say, you have to go there and have one of your best food experiences.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lee Y
Milan, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly overrated”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I think the place is really overrated: the service is terribly slow - they bring one appetizer (e.g. a cup of olives, a plate of cauliflowers, ... ) at a time. Some of the appetizers are nor local neither original, and also the other dishes were nothing exciting.
Moreover, if you stay there for the night and you are placed in the room next to restaurant, you will not be able to sleep until 1pm! And they don't tell you when you book.
There are better and more economical B&B nearby and even in Pisa centre.
I would not recommend it.

• Visited January 2014
American in Europe
“Exceptional service, beautiful atmosphere, AMAZING food and very reasonably priced...”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am an American that has lived in Italy for 3 1/2 years and I have traveled to many different countries and this was by far the best meal I have ever had... Seriously... I have never had a more perfect dining expeirence. The dining room is small and cozey, perfect for an intimate setting with family and friends. The owner and his staff were seriously the most friendly people I have met in Italy. The wine was delicious and the food was wonderful. We had to have tried 20 different things while we were there. The food just kept coming!! All of the vegetables are grown on site and the meat and poultry are bought from the local markets. There is so much flavor in every dish served. You can tell the owner truly has a passion and loves what he does... It shines through in every bite you take. I will recommend this restaurant to everyone I know. Like I said, this is by far the best meal I have ever had at any restaurant, in any country... I will forever remember our dinner here... Don't miss out on this AMAZING dining expeirence!!!! You will be in heaven!

• Visited December 2013