All reviewspisa airportfinal nightcenturygrandeurweddingsuitetuscany
Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for four nights and I loved it. Can I say a big thank you to Marco for being so helpful, I'm not sure I would have done anything without him!

The hotel and surroundings were so beautiful, I will definitely be staying here again when I return to Italy.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2016

Had a 4 night stay at relais dell Ussero. What a cool place! Very old and it shows. Not too many modern conveniences, but if you're into these kind of places, well worth it. The people who run the inn are great. Very knowledgeable about the history of the place. Friendly staff that take care of your every need. Awesome Breakfast served daily in the old wine cellar, cocktail hour outside in the front, and a really nice restaurant as well. Also, close to Pisa (15-20 mins), close to Lucca (25 mins). I say, check it out, you won't be disappointed. So happy we did.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016

This great property just captured my heart and it was my favorite stay in Italy. It's just magical, and it takes you a way back in history.
It has a great garden in front and back, very friendly and most helpful staff, so we really enjoyed it and would surely come back again one day.
Rooms are big and clean, bathroom is slightly small, but it works great, so there is nothing that can really spoil your stay in this heaven.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here many times over years and most recently we were hosted by Marco & his lovely wife. They have improved the villa and services 100% since they took over managing it. For anyone visiting Lucca, Pisa, Florence & Versilia, this is the best hotel to stay in if you enjoy history - the guest list reportedly runs from Royals, Kennedy's, Byron & Shelley etc. Ask Marco for details of who may have given Mary Shelley information that led to an idea for Frankenstein! A fascinating & beautiful place to stay.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The room are set in a renaissance buidling which has been restaured. The room have plenty of space and the style in the best of the renaissance period gives a very quaint atmosphere to the stay. The staff is very helpful and nice.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family