$151
Hotel Rutiliano(Pienza)(Great Value!)
$112
Piccolo Hotel La Valle Pienza(Pienza)(Great Value!)
$114
$97
Il Chiostro di Pienza(Pienza)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Corsignano - Pienza(Pienza)(Great Value!)
$139
$113
$110
Hotels.com
$259
Hotel Residence San Gregorio(Pienza)(Great Value!)
$124
$103
Priceline
L'Olmo(Monticchiello)
$422
All reviewswedding cakebella vistacooking classwedding plannerthe main housebeautiful placefood and wineragucypress treesdelicious mealrolling tuscan hillsstunning viewsliving roomperfect tuscantuscan dreamsmall balconythree nights
Reviewed June 5, 2011

My wife and I just returned from a seven night stay at Terre di Nano and we loved every minute of it. The room was great as well as the views from the grounds. As an added benefit my wife loved the swimming pool.
The pro pert is located within milesnof three hill towns. This made touring and finding restaurants very easy.
However with all the resturants in then area we choose to eat at Terre di Nano on two nights. Both meals were great (thanks Christina). The Friday night fish supper was outstanding.
Thanks to Gorgio for taking tn
He took the time to explain the wine making process and provided us with an interesting selection of wines to taste. He is an interesting guy.
If you are looking for a location to take day hikes from we highly recommend Terre di Nano and this area in general. We had high expectation for our stay, and saying that they were met is a huge compliment.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 28, 2011

I have never written a review online but simply had to for Terre di Nano. Me and my wife were married in Pienza on July 1st 2010 and stayed with family and friends exclusively at this wonderful little gem. Everything throughout the whole experience from before we even arrived to when we departed was superb. From the stunning location, the exemplary venue (this is classic Tuscany at its finest), incredible food, perfectly manicured grounds (the entrance to the villa in itself is an event) to the most hospitable hosts I have ever known in Giorgio and Christina. Giorgio simply defies belief with his accomodating nature, handling the smallest to the largest requests with ease. We can't thank him and the staff enough for making our wedding truely memorable. Me and my wife visited and stayed at many places throughout southern Tuscany in our quest to find the perfect venue, and in terms of value and an authentic Italian product this simply excells in all areas. I will be back (the memories are still so fresh, the smell of the Jasmine, the endless rolling hills), all my family and friends will be too. Please, do yourself one favour in this life and visit Terre Di Nano, I defy you not to be blown away!

Room Tip: Room Barlettaia, Romantic and with stunning views
  • Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TheParkins
Reviewed May 3, 2011

Actual date of our visit was fall of 2008, a truly memorable stay in Tuscany, Terre di Nano was an absolute find and was our home base for the week. Great views all around with vineyards and olive groves, did not know which direction was more breathtaking to look at. We stayed in the Terrazo, 2 bedrooms in a separate building apart from the main house and liked the privacy. Really good meals and they can cater to your dietary needs, beautiful grounds and an attentive staff.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2011

My friends and I fell in love with Terre di Nano. I've been telling all of my friends and family about it. The cooking class taught by Christina was excellent, and I'm using her tips back at home. Georgio was the perfect host. He regularly checked on us to make sure we had eveything we needed. While there, there were countless moments when I would stop what I was doing and think to myself "it doesn't get any better than this." You definately won't regret your stay at Terre di Nano.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank nikkig08
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We traveled with our 7-1/2 and 2-1/2 year old sons and had an absolutely wonderful time at Terre di Nano. It was a truly memorable experience for our entire family. The boys loved the pool, pretending to cook in the kitchen and all through our cassetta, including on the terrace. We made wonderful friends and what more can we say about Giorgio's dinners! We would highly recommend dining at Terre di Nano on the evenings they serve dinner. For those nights that they don't, Giorgio and Christina both have excellent recommendations. Giorgio and Christina were extremely gracious hosts, and we were all sorry to see our time at Terre di Nano come to an end.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family