We chose Palazzo Brandano because of the exceptional reviews given this incredible property and because of its wonderful location in Tuscany. We loved that the Palazzo was in a tiny walled, ancient town. Our stay was for seven nights in the beautiful suite on the second floor. We had a huge bedroom and living room combination with a porch and windows over looking the gorgeous Tuscany countryside. Each morning we woke up to either Linda or Ousamane making us espresso and cappucino and their cheerful morning greeting. Breakfast was in the lovely dining room. We spent each day driving to a different walled town in Tuscany and Umbria. Several times we had a delicious dinner in the Palazzo Dining Room. We were treated like family. We cannot thank Ousamane enough for his extraordinary kindness and gracious assistance. He was an incredible resource for our adventures. Make sure to ask him for his restaurant recomendations. Our experience was incredible and we will never forget our week in Petroio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio