the hotel deserve four stars or more. There is charming Ousmane who greats a guest in any language and can arrange almost anything you want to see or do of a very good quality. The setting in the small town of Petroio is elegant without being ostentatious. Each room is nicely decorated and is only surpassed by the food. Imagine watching the sun set on a veranda above the tuscan valley then eating dinner with a rustic lantern on each table. My meal included baked stuffed zucchini flowers, perfectly prepared gnocchi and a divine penna cotta. All accented by superb wine chosen by Ousmonne the manager. Would return in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio