If you want the true experience of the Tuscan countryside, stay at Palazzo Brandano. It is like staying in a private villa, but with all the services you could want. The rooms are not typical hotel rooms, but rather like a fine old, but updated, home. That alone is a unique experience. The concierge, Ousmane, is an intelligent gentleman in every sense of the word. My son, daughter in law, 14 year old granddaughter and I visited in March, 2013, From this location, we toured all the major sights of Tuscany. It was magical. And Palazzo Brandano was the heart of the ;magic--the food, beauty, and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio