Everything they say is true! A truly delightful stay at a hotel in the middle of tiny, quiet town, perfectly located from Montepulciano, Pienza and San Quirico D'orcia.
We had dinner in Montepulciano before checking in late at Palazzo Brandano but Ousmane still greeted us on arrival and served a really lovely dessert (even my very picky french partner was impressed).
Highly recommend staying at Palazzo Brandano - it was unfortunate we were only booked in for one night but would happily return here in the future - highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio