We arrived at Florence airport for our dream vacation with pouring rain and a cold, windy day and was greeted at the hertz car rental place by a nasty rep who put me in tears. I just wanted to hop a plane back to America. Needless to say when we finally arrived through the rain to PB we were so upset and I just cried. Well Linda, an angel, immediately gave us a glass of wine and a platter of cheese and salami and bread. She just was so kind. The next morning we met Ousmane and what everyone has written about him is true. He realized that we were not going to do well driving around Tuscany so he became our personal tour guide for the next 2 days and planned wonderful things for us to do . He made our 4 cold not good weather days very special. If it wasn't for him I don't think we would have liked it as much. The room was very nice. The views beautiful. Thank you Ousmane, Linda and Lorena for your very kind hospitality. You really made us feel at home. Nancy and Richard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio