Off the beaten track but centrally located to the larger and more touristy hillstop towns, the Palazzo Brendano caters to those wanting privacy, solitude, and romance. No swimming pools, no planned activities, and no dressing up allows guests to once again sync up with their own natural rhythms from which to enjoy life and a loved one's company.
The Palazzo Brendano became our own private villa and Ousemane, Laura, and the others were never intrusive but always at hand to address our every want and need.
We are grateful for their hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palazzo Brandano's beautiful suites, spacious rooms and charming apartments are all luxuriously and comfortably furnished with handcrafted frescos by famous Italian Renaissance artists. Each air-conditioned accommodation boasts a flat screen satellite television, DVD player, HIFI stereo equipment, mini bar, safety deposit box and internet access. Bathrooms are equipped with either luxury massage showers or Jacuzzi bath tubs. Il Brandano restaurant with its stunning terrace serves modern Tuscan cuisine and an extensive selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Palazzo Brandano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Brandano Petroio, Italy - Tuscany
- Palazzo Brandano Hotel Petroio