“Wonderful view of Italian life!”
other travelers have booked this property
View from master bedroom
Kitchen Balcony with table for outdoor dining
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Balcony with table for outdoor dining
Master bedroom
Bedroom
Double bedroom
Garden with games
View of Medieval court
Bathroom at 2nd floor
Frony of the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ediewoo
Matagorda, Texas
“Wonderful view of Italian life!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
people found this review helpful

This was a faboulous stop on our quick tour of Tuscany. The house has so much more charm and character than pictures could ever reveal. We arrived fairly late in the evening to be met by the family and given a guided tour of the house. The rooms are large, really well decorated and very cozy. Linens are crisp and the beds very comfortable. The kitchen is beautiful and stocked with everything you could need to cook. Our first morning Maria, the grandmother, took me on a tour of the property. She introduced me to the chickens whose eggs we had for breakfast and the rabbits she raises. We picked fruit from the trees and enjoyed a fresh grape crostata that she made in her outdoor woodfired oven. Although I speak zero Italian, I think that we did fairly well understanding each other. There was a bottle of their house made red wine waiting for us on the table. I can't even describe the views from the house. Surrounded by and olive orchard and grape vines. I felt as if we had just come to visit family, and was truly said to be leaving. I can't wait to get back an visit again. This time I'm going to try to learn a little Italian first, and maybe Maria will teach me how to make that crostada!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Devon, England
Reviewed May 30, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing