Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci in Montegnana just south of Florence and about an hour from Pisa is a great way to go, see, and experience Tuscany "TURN KEY". The hotel management (Allesandro and Staff) take care of everything from picking you up by comfortable van, to preparing meals, to taking you TO the sites with no parking or long walks to city centers; they teach you the ways, they give tours enroute to the major attractions, breakfast is great, cooking classes are available. They call the week long experience "Lessons in Tuscany", and it's a package that can't be beat for convenience and no hassels. Unless you really like to plan and execute your own trips, this is the best way to see Tuscany and delve into the culture and food and scenery of Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany