My family of 7 stayed at Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci in May, 2012. We happened upon staying here by chance. After searching the Internet seeking somewhere in Tuscany to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday, I came across Gina at Villa Vita! She was wonderful with her enthusiasm and promptness. I was looking for an effortless yet special place in Tuscany. She made this dream come true.
In traveling with a group that large, I was looking for ease of travel from site to site, coordinated dinners and great accommodations. The Lessons of Tuscany coordinated by Gina was all that and more!
Upon arrival to Villa Bossi Pucci, we knew it was going to be a unique and fabulous experience. We met Alessandro who met us with flowers and an orientation to our villas. There was wine as well as an assortment of refreshments to satisfy us until dinner. The villa was generous in size, was clean and nicely decorated. It also had a beautiful view from our patio.
Every day consisted of visiting a different city (or 2 or 3), sometimes with a guide, but always well planned by Alessandro, who was there to greet you as you left for the day. He explained where we would be going, what we were going to see and always provided us with a map, instructions of where we were to meet and a basket of waters!
Our drivers were always prompt and courteous. We were very comfortable in our van driven mostly by Albano. He was very patient and always smiling, he made our trip even more special!
We also got to experience a cooking class on our first night. Barbara did a fabulous job keeping us all focused and introducing us to some Tuscan recipes. It was a delicious evening where we were able to prepare and eat our dinner right in the kitchen of where we were staying.
Each morning we also woke to a basket filled with many special items...from coffee to breakfast danishes to yogurt as well as surprise gifts. It was always waiting outside our door and devoured before going out for the day.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about our stay and would highly recommend Gina at Villa Vita as well as Villa Bossi Pucci. Alessandro you are to be commended for your commitment and appreciate all you did to make us feel welcome and to insure our group had a good time. Thank you, Gina for helping us make our dream come true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hill top estate located in the heart of Tuscany 16 miles south of Florence comprised of beautifully restored fully-equipped one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each has its own breakfast kitchen, living room, en suite bath and terrace or balcony. All rooms are elegantly furnished with great care given to retaining the classic features of the original structures: the warm rich colors, open wood beamed ceilings and fireplaces. Ask about our signature program "Lessons of Tuscany" including hilltown excursions, dinners at local family restaurants and optional classes such as cooking, photography, Italian language, wine appreciation and more. A beautiful village in perfect harmony with its surroundings overlooking the Chianti vineyards, olive groves and distant castles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Il Borgo di Villa Bossi-Pucci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Hotel Montespertoli
- Il Borgo Di Florence
- Il Borgo Di Villa Bossi-Pucci Italy/Montespertoli, Tuscany