We stayed here for 2 days on our journey through Italy recently and it was the best accommodations that I think I have ever had or close to them. This place was, first of all, a historical gem with a story (it was a convent first, then a farm for a while), with wonderful service, good food (awesome breakfast for sure), great grounds and an amazing view. If you prefer the comfort of a Four Seasons room or luxury appointments everywhere, this place might dissapoint you a little. But, it was exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful scenery, peaceful, very attentive service and a very nice room (we were in a suite, which was a loft, with a spacious living room below).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at 430m above sea level; surrounded by olive groves of Valdarno & centuries-old trees of the Vallombrosa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Pitiana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Pitiana Hotel Donnini
- Pitiana Hotel Donnini
- Villa Pitiana Donnini, Italy - Tuscany