we wanted somewhere to stay in Tuscany that was central to all the main places to visit. Thompsons pointed out several to choose from, one of which was La Colombaia. The picture inthe brochure was of a pool (not very inspiring), however we decided to see what we could find on the internet before making a decision. after some searching we found their own website (http://www.agriturismocolombaia.it/eng.htm) and all we could say was WOW, be booked it the next day. the location is Perfect, the views are amazing, the accomodation is very clean and well presented and Elena and Daniele who run it are exceedingly friendly and are always willing to offer advice on where are the best places to go and alternatively where not to go. Oh and they own their own winery which you get to visit (FOC) where they explain the process and at the end you get to try some of the wine. all in all highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the middle of Tuscany at 2 km from Vinci, 30 minutes from Firenze, Pisa, Lucca and Pistoia and 1 hour from Siena and Arezzo this farm house restructured on 2001 offers the flavour of the old Tuscany country, surrounded by our chianti vineyard, olive grove and wood and the comfort of a new structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agriturismo La Colombaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agriturismo La Colombaia Hotel Cerreto Guidi
- Agriturismo La Colombaia Cerreto Guidi, Tuscany, Italy