“A ride you will never forget!”

Terradiciclismo Daily Bike Tours
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I am an avid cyclist. I race locally at an elite level and I am always looking for ways to improve my performance. I must admit I was unsure what a day ride would accomplish, but my girlfriend showed me the details for Terra di Ciclismo, and I was more than a little curious.

We were in Italy for a month, and in Tuscany for a fortnight to absorb some history, culture and wine! We were having a great time seeing the usual tourist destinations, but were hungry to live life as one of the locals. Terra Di Ciclismo delivered us a truly unique perspective of Chianti - and not just the enviroment - we ate one of the most amazing Risottos I have ever had as well as mixing with the locals and learing about the region through the group guide, who was not just informative but one hell of a cyclist!

We were collected from our hotel in Florence and taken to the start of the Tour. I must say this was a nice touch. The roads you ride are so hidden and remote that public transport isnt really an option, the only thing you could do was hire a car ...and in Italy this wasnt something I was looking forward to. But thanks to the great service offered this wasnt something we had to worry about.

The ride itself was nothing short of spectacular! It was nothing like I was expecting. The terrain was incredible and the guides amazing. Folks all I can say is that if you are in Tuscany find a way to do one of these tours, you will expereince more in that one day than you will going from lonely planet guides reccomondations for a month!

Amazing