We stayed mid April 2009 and had a wonderful time in Tuscany. The location of Borgo Iesolana is well situated in Tuscany...there is many incredible nearby hill towns to visit.
It is a bit tricky to find the road leading to the inn but look for a landmark...I will upload a picture of the "bridge" to cross. It is atleast a mile off the main road going down a rugged gravel type road that leads to Iesolana. It was not crowded when we were there....hardly anyone present. We stayed in the Portico which was wonderfully quaint for us. The weather was great in April of 2009. The food was delicious if you need to eat there.
Just be aware that the place is somewhat isolated and expect to travel to get anywhere.
ps load up on groceries....before you get to the inn...much more convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Tuscany, a short distance from Arezzo 28 km, Siena 36 km and Florence 54 km, Borgo Iesolana is an ideal place stay to s for your charming holiday.Borgo Iesolana offers guests ,11 elegants apartments,and two wonderful panoramic swimming pools.Apartments for 2, 4, 6, 8 people with :Private gazebo by swimming pool,private terrrace, flat TV, SKY television system, WIFI, telephone, hairdryer.Breakfast and Dinner is served in the Wine bar of Borgo Iesolana. Enjoy our two outdoor terraces overlooking vineyard and olive groves and an elegant indoor dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Borgo Iesolana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Iesolana Hotel Bucine
- Borgo Iesolana Italy/Bucine