Wonderful old casual inn. Beautiful pool and grounds. Very friendly staff. Wonderful buffet outside including pizza making with the staff. Breakfast patio was beautiful. Wifi service was very bad.
Location was beautiful with views of the valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 18th-century manor house, in this 4-star Tuscan hotel, has three rooms and six suites, some of which still have original frescoes. Attention to detail makes this little village quite unique, from the rooms to the suites and from the pool area to the restaurant which serves local Tuscan specialties and has an excellent wine list. The renovations carried out on the village have brought Casabianca back to its former splendor and involved not just the buildings, streets and gardens but also the farm lands and the olive groves. The production of oil, which was once the farm's main activity, is still alive today and the result is an excellent D.O.P. Terre di Siena extra-virgin olive oil: a precious flavor of Tuscany. From the hotel there are splendid vistas of the charming Tuscan countryside towards the Montalcino hills, Mount Amiata, the Crete and Siena. An unforgettable spectacle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Borgo Casabianca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borgo Casabianca Asciano
- Borgo Casabianca Hotel Asciano
- Hotel Borgo Casabianca Asciano, Italy - Tuscany