“A perfect way to spend a day in Tuscany”
Review of Tours By Roberto

Tours By Roberto
Ranked #4 of 20 things to do in Asciano
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Tours by Roberto is an Italian company which opened in 2016. While our most popular services are guided minivan tours of the countryside, we also will help you plan week-long trips to other areas of the country or assist you with customized and special occasion events.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I recently took a one day tour to the Chianti wine region with Roberto. Wow. What a fantastic day. I had booked online and was not sure what to expect. Roberto is not only very knowledgeable about the region's history, food and wine, he is extremely personable. It was great to visit a smaller winery, an archaeological site and have lunch in family owned restaurant. The tour was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Tours by Roberto - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had the pleasure of touring Tuscany wineries with Roberto. I have toured all over the world and have never had a more enjoyable time. Roberto's knowledge of wine, food, history and "bad jokes" are unequal to none. I can promise I will take another tour Roberto in the future

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We didn't want a 12 hour tour to the tourist areas but wanted see great views in Tuscany and have a great lunch. We took the Clay Hills tour and it was exactly what we hoped. Roberto was an incredible host. So knowledgeable and hilarious. A true professional. I can't say enough about what a great day he showed us. I know this sounds like a fake review but we were so impressed with his tour. The lunch was great, the views incredible, and the day was wonderful.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We and another couple took Roberto's Brunello tour in October 2013. Because Roberto was recommended by Rick Steve's, we expected a good experience, What we got was an absolutely fantastic day. Roberto was personable, extremely knowledgeable, and in his own way humorous. He gave us insight into the history of Tuscany we could not have gotten from a guide book. Roberto, the scenery, the food, and the wine were all fantastic. We would book another tour with Roberto in a instant. I can assure you Roberto had nothing to do with writing this review. JB from Minnesota

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I toured with Roberto on Feb 12 for half day Chianti and Feb 13 for full day Montalcino/Montepulciano. We had so much fun and learned so much about history, wine, food, culture- of the Tuscany region. You could not ask for a more knowledgeable, funny, and safe tour. A must do when visiting the region!!