Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Traveluro
Travelocity
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

My brother went on a school trip to this hotel and it’s safe to say that the treatment he and his fellow students received could’ve been better. The skiing was fine and above board but the hotel and its members of staff could have had better manners. Up to five people in one room, maids hiding belongings in different areas of the room, hot water had been cut off completely on the last night and the continental breakfast was not up to scratch. Nor was the evening meals. I would not recommend this hotel for school trips for anybody.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2018

We ended up eating here every night as the food was amazing, local produce and wine to complement made it an easy choice. Look's great as a hotel as well so will be staying here on our next visit as the facilities are great am the price point works.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank DEGALR
Reviewed February 18, 2018

My son has just returned from his school ski trip to Passo Tonale.
1 day after arrival I was receiving some disturbing texts from him saying that he hated the room he was in, 3 teenagers crammed in a tiny room with no windows and balcony doors that they were not allowed to open. The shower was tiny and fixed with a trickle of Luke warm water.
Mid week I had more cries for help and decided to call. He had no WiFi and texting was challenging but he did manage to find somewhere quiet wher he had a moderate phone signal. He was in tears, hated the food, there was no variety it was bland and tasteless and he was having to eat on the resort which was challenging, at the midweek stage he was pleading to come home and I seriously looked and flying over to collect him.
He absolutely loved the skiing and the activities but dreaded returning to this excuse of a hotel.
On the final day he texted me most of the day saying that he had to stay in the hotel lobby - he opted not to going skiing as he was feeling unwell. It appears that a bout of sickness had spread through the group.
The annoying part of all of this is that the school stayed in the same hotel last year and the group leaders can be seen in previous reviews giving poor ratings and reviews. Why did they return? I guess that is something that we will need to raise with the school.
My son has saidthat he would love to go skiing again with us but has made it quite clear that this place must be avoided.

Room tip: There isn’t any
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Allan T
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

The above reviews I was hesitenton coming here after booking through booking.com whose reviews are a lot better. I can only say that my room is excellent and the food is local Italian...been to many resorts and this is good Albergo...yes pay a lot more, in say St Anton but here to ski, sleep repeat. Don't bypass this hotel & resort. Or do bypass and pay more.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The two senior owners of this hotel were not very welcoming to our school group. The owners’ son was helpful, but the mother in particular was grumpy and surly the whole time as she stalked around the hotel or scowled at us from reception. They clearly don’t like children so it is surprising that they accept school groups.

The food wasn’t very good. The children liked the pasta served as a starter, but the same thin slices of veal served every night became a running joke. It’s ok for a couple of days but after that you get pretty sick of it. Even the rep gave up and started eating elsewhere!

The hotel was reasonably clean, if a little tired. The heating was inconsistent with some rooms being too hot and some too cold. Woe betide anyone who opens a window to get some fresh air.

It is a good location with nice views, but I wouldn’t stay in this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2017