“Lovely view”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant over looked the beach and sea. I preferred the look of my husband's food to mine! He had a wonderful clam soup, lasagne with homemade tiramisu. I had a piece of fresh fish deboned in front of me which turned out to be €26 alone without any sides, etc.! By the time he had finished, I had a couple of slithers of fish and my side order of veg had gone cold. Waiter was very friendly. All in all very nice but not cheap at €95.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Recommended by our hotel the food we ordered was very nice although having ordered veg and potatoes we only got veg !! Had to ask for potatoes which arrived as we had almost finished our meal . Out of the 4 waiters serving 2 were stood talking we waited over 15 mins to be asked if we wanted dessert and got so frustrated we didn't bother . We would have spent so much more here desserts , more wine and coffee had the service been upto standard No one even asked if we had enjoyed our meals . We didnt leave a tip based on the poor service .

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We took spaghetti with scampi and zucchini raccomended by the waiter because he expressly garanted that the scampi were fresh...unfortunately we couldn't eat the scampi for the bad smell and the horrible taste

1  Thank Mmunk
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Bad food and terrible service I would not go back !

2  Thank Travelatbest
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I ordered a Ravioli and they served me 5 small raw pieces of pasta. They pushed me an expensive although good wine. They adviced me to order that. Usually when people do that, the price is the average of the list. It was the most expensive... The Panna Cota with frutti di bosqui is very good.