B&B Villa Luna Salo
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$228
$95
Hotel Galeazzi(Barbarano di Salo)
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Salo is an ideal spot on the lake and Villa Luna is an ideal spot in Salo . If you like to stay close to the lake but away of the crowd , this is the place . The view is great .
Christina runs this b&b in a way that you always feel home . Superb breakfast and a kitchen with all the confort you need . Very clean rooms and a lovely swimmingpool .
Salo is an ideal spot if you want to visit Verona , Bergamo , Venice , Milan ,.....

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
cristina b, Proprietario at B&B Villa Luna Salo, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

Thanks for the nice review, it was a great pleasure to meet you ...
I thought how will my family when my children will be great as yours ....
I wonder if I can take them on holiday with me .....
your serenity and kindness was very good company ....
thank you!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were presently surprised at what a lovely accomodation we had. We were two families with 4 children between us aged 18months- 5 years. The location has a fantastic view and was easy to reach by car. The owners were very accommodating and helpful and you felt as if you were part of the family, such ease.
The breakfast was plentiful and Christina the owner presented new Pasteries each morning which were just too yummy. Nespresso coffee too! If something wasn't there or you wanted something specific they were very obliged to organise it.
The accomodation was perfect for our situation as we had rented all three rooms. I'm not sure if I would stay there if I was only renting one room as then it would be too close together for me.
My mother who joined us ended up with a cold effecting her lungs and as no doctors were contactable, Christina was helpful, due to being a trained nurse in
her past life, what service! What luck!
Cleanliness was spot on.
Restaurant tips spot on.
Pool spot on.
Kitchen although well decked out needed a few things which felt were missing, like some wine glasses ( italians love their water glasses) and cutting knives for cooking in the kitchen. Christina was very open to suggestions.
Thanks for a great stay, if we're in the area again we'd definitely stay again.
Charming!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Very Nice b&b run by a charming family. The breakfast was just gorgeous, the swimming pool everything you need to bring down the heat

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Depends what you are looking for - if you want to stay close to the lake, to meet people and have a variety of restaurants than stay away. But if you want to be away from the crowds above the lake with a terrifc view - this is the place. Only thing is that our room had a private bathroom but away from our sleeping room. VERY good coninental breakfast and superb coffee. We would come back!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
cristina b, Proprietario at B&B Villa Luna Salo, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thanks for the nice review and I'm sorry for the delay in replying ... Next time I'll be happy to give you a nice room with en-suite bathroom and my breakfasts will be here waiting for you!
I wish you a great winter

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Villa Luna for 3 nights and could not have imagined a better experience. Cristina and her family were awesome and literally made us feel as if we were a part of the family. The common area of the b&b is so comfortable we found ourselves brining pizza and wine back for an intimate and romantic evening. The room is gorgeous, clean, comfortable, and very nicely decorated. The breakfasts that Cristina prepared were absolutely delicious, so delicious that my mouth is salivating as I'm writing this :) and we are not talking about some purchased baked goods, these are freshly bakes pastries made by Cristina daily. We only regret that we didn't have lunch and dinner prepared by her. The views from Villa Luna are simply breathtaking as well as never ending. Because of the magical views, one could easily find themselves blissfully letting the hours pass by, as they watch the cumulus clouds form billowing shapes and as the sunlight glistens off of the lake below. Oh my, I'm getting carried away... But my point is that if you are heading to Lake Garda, do yourself and your stomach a favor and check in to Villa Luna.

Room Tip: Stay for at Villa Luna for as long as you can...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alla H

Dear Alla,
how are you?
has spent all summer but often I think of you with affection and pleasure,
how did you get the pear and chocolate cake?
Thanks for the nice review, I was very pleased.
I hope to see you again one day ...