“This place has been there for many years”
Review of Bar Orlando

Bar Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I will be 42 this year, and I remember this place from a family holiday to Italy when I about 11 or 12, I remember Orlando and his father Alfredo (who I believe is no longer with us) who gave me a signed book titled "Ill Gatto che fume" (Apologies if the title is wrong) but it was about Alfredo's cat which smoked cigarettes.

My family were on holiday and we used the bar most evenings, it was always relaxed and friendly.

My parents returned to Sant'Agata las year and visited, they said the bar had changed slightly as the front of it was now a bank, but were delighted to find that Orlando was still there.

If you find yourself in Sant'Agata then check out Bar Orlando - you won't be dissapointed,

1  Thank Pauly-london

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Orlando, the bar owner works his magic every evening, with gifts of fresh cherries, beautiful bread dishes, sweets and plenty of chat. Such a character, and a gem of a bar.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stumbled across this bar while exploring the Sorrento area. What a wonderful find and Italian hospitality at its best! Run and owned by a local family and has been for several generations. A truly welcoming, happy, friendly and most memorable experience that we will hold dear in our hearts for ever. Such lovely people. Thank you so much.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We loved Orlando's. Hi to Orlando, Alfreddo and Mum. It is the most friendly, funny and truly Italian feeling place. They always had time for you and the wee extras each drink and when you were leaving were much appreciated

Reviewed May 15, 2013

What a great place...... Lovely family run bar presided over by Orlando himself where everyone is looked after so well.
Can't praise it enough - a group of us stayed in the town for a week and we tried to pop in most days as along with cheap drinks and a constant stream of snacks it had such a brilliant atmosphere and we were made so welcome.
Great drinks, food, service and most definitely served with a smile!

1  Thank Mareee17