My husband and I recently came back from a trip to Italy to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary.
We were lucky enough to have spent half of our ten days in the lovely Oasi Olimpia on the Sorrento pennisula. What a find!!! Carmen and her girls really made you feel so welcome and the property is a little piece of heaven.
We had found this hotel through a website which organizes culinary excursions/tours in Italy, and as we wanted something special to do while we were visiting the Sorrento/Amalfi area, we found the mix of organized wine tasting/cheese making/cooking classes and free time to explore the area perfect!
As for the hotel itself: From the moment we pulled up to the hotel and were warmly greeted by Marianna, we felt heartily welcomed. We stayed in the spacious Vesuvius suite which was beautiful with breathtaking views of the Bay of Napoli, Mt. Vesuvius and the Bay of Salerno. It was so peaceful and quiet - all you could hear were birds and bells from the church in the little village of Sant Agata which is about a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. A great breakfast is served every morning in the lovely dining room with freshly squeezed juices and beautiful baked delicacies from Carmen's kitchen.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples