My family and I just returned from our cooking vacation at the Hotel Oasi Olimpia and it was absolutely fabulous. The hotel is charming and beautifully located in the mountains, with gorgeous views. Our rooms were very comfortable (we were in the Sorrento suite, our children in room 222) and the staff could not have been more welcoming and attentive. They all are warm, friendly and very professional. My husband, myself and our 2 children ages 15 and 24, all took the 6 day cooking course with Carmen. What an extraordinary experience. Carmen is an incredible chef and teacher with a passion for cooking and a personality to match. We made delicious dishes in an incredible kitchen from start to finish while singing and dancing to music. We then dined alfresco on their beautiful patio, and were served like royalty. Over the 6 days they arranged for some excursions (included in the price) to Capri, the Amalfi coast and some local attractions as well. We were with a few other people also doing the cooking courses and made wonderful new friends very quickly. My family has done considerable travel over the years and I have to say this was one of the best vacations we have taken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oasi Olimpia Relais is an old villa of 1892 from whose restoration we obtain 12 luxury rooms. The philosophy of this relais is exclusivity, intimate atmosphere, elegance in simplicity and maximum attention to hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasi Olimpia Relais Hotel
- Hotel Oasi Olimpia Relais Italy/Province Of Naples