Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wedding!

Franco was absolutely brilliant, our flight was delayed over an hour, but when we arrived in Naples... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Gary S
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
via mobile
Comfortable ride to airport from Laureana Cilento to Naples Italy airport.

Highly recommend Tours and Transfers. My daughter and I needed a ride to the Naples Italy airport... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2018
jmarshman2018
McCordsville, Indiana

All reviews comfortable ride beautiful country naples airport santa maria amalfi coast driver franco antares pleasure wedding
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Thoroughly recommend Franco Nigro. The price of the transfer from Naples to S.M. di Castellabate was by far the lowest that I came across. Nice man providing a safe and comfortable ride.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Wonderful excursions, Franco our tour guide was friendly, informative and spoke English very well. We had a pre arranged trip but contacted him last minute for an additional tour. He was very accommodating .Would definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone

Date of experience: September 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Franco N, Direttore at Tours & Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your feed ,I appreciated.You are welcome!

Reviewed February 11, 2017

Franco looks after you and helped us retrieve our lost bags , took us on unplanned stops when we asked and gave us lots of advice on the area

Date of experience: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Franco N, Proprietario at Tours & Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your feed!It is very important for me.Kindest Regards,Franco

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Franco was right on time picking us up at our cottage and got our family of five to Salerno in good time. He also picked us up right on time in Ravello to return us to Laureana Cilento. I would recommend!

Date of experience: August 2016

Dear Mr Johns,thank you for your feed,I relly appreciate.Have a fab year.Kindest Regards ,Franco

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We recently stayed in Santa Maria and made good use of Franco's 'mini-van'! Transfers to the hotel and back to the airport went very smoothly and the price was competitive. We also had 2 trips out - one to the Amalfi Coast and one to Sorrento and Capri. Franco is the most calm and patient driver that we have ever come across and every journey was relaxed even with the winding roads of the Amalfi coast, we felt completely safe in his hands. Franco was always on time, helpful, polite and it was a pleasure to be driven by him. If we are lucky enough to visit again we will definitely be making a booking!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank terrycb

Dear Mr Brady,thank you for your rewiev,I'm very glad to had you and your lovely wife as my Clients.With my best regards,Franco