Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wedding!

Franco was absolutely brilliant, our flight was delayed over an hour, but when we arrived in Naples... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2018
Gary S
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
via mobile
Comfortable ride to airport from Laureana Cilento to Naples Italy airport.

Highly recommend Tours and Transfers. My daughter and I needed a ride to the Naples Italy airport... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed October 17, 2018
jmarshman2018
McCordsville, Indiana

All reviews comfortable ride beautiful country naples airport santa maria amalfi coast driver franco antares pleasure wedding
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Franco looks after you and helped us retrieve our lost bags , took us on unplanned stops when we asked and gave us lots of advice on the area

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Franco N, Proprietario at Tours & Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you so much for your feed!It is very important for me.Kindest Regards,Franco

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Franco was right on time picking us up at our cottage and got our family of five to Salerno in good time. He also picked us up right on time in Ravello to return us to Laureana Cilento. I would recommend!

Date of experience: August 2016
Franco N, Direttore at Tours & Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Dear Mr Johns,thank you for your feed,I relly appreciate.Have a fab year.Kindest Regards ,Franco

Reviewed September 25, 2016

We recently stayed in Santa Maria and made good use of Franco's 'mini-van'! Transfers to the hotel and back to the airport went very smoothly and the price was competitive. We also had 2 trips out - one to the Amalfi Coast and one to Sorrento and Capri. Franco is the most calm and patient driver that we have ever come across and every journey was relaxed even with the winding roads of the Amalfi coast, we felt completely safe in his hands. Franco was always on time, helpful, polite and it was a pleasure to be driven by him. If we are lucky enough to visit again we will definitely be making a booking!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank terrycb

Dear Mr Brady,thank you for your rewiev,I'm very glad to had you and your lovely wife as my Clients.With my best regards,Franco

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Our party of 8 were going to a wedding in Castellabate, but staying in Sorrento. I was relieved when the wedding planner said Franco was really good. I had arranged a complicated day, starting with our pick up in Sorrento after breakfast and drop off in Santa Maria. Then a later pick up to go to the wedding venue at a remote vineyard and a pick up after the wedding, to be dropped back in Santa Maria.
Finally, a very late pick up (almost 2am) for our return back to Sorrento.
The whole day went to plan and Franco also spoke to me prior to the wedding day to ensure all was OK. He apologised about being unable to return us at 2am, as he had an early morning airport run, but he had already planned a driver to take us back. Franco made sure we had the other drivers contact details and the whole day went so well, partly due to Franco's transfer service.
This was our daughters wedding and nothing could be left to chance and thankfully we were able to relax and enjoy the day.

Hi Mark,
thank you very much for your review . I wish you all the best.Regards,Franco

Reviewed August 24, 2016

This past May and June we were in Italy for 5 weeks...the first 3 we had a car...the last 2 we used Franco's transfer service. Franco is hard to describe in a few words but most definitely...' Cause he is from the area Franco knew how to get anywhere, safely. He was ALWAYS on time, courteous, spoke good English , funny, and taught us a lot as he drove us along our way.

Worth every penny (ok, euro), Franco's driving service provided us with comfort, assurance, and safety. A very professional overall experience we'd go anytime with Franco Nigro.

Date of experience: May 2016
Franco N, Direttore at Tours & Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Hi Brenda and Rick, a big thank you for your rewiev I really appreciate ,we spent fabolous days together all around Cilento,Salerno ,Sorrento,Naples!Hope to see you again
Take care