Spent two nights at the Knightsbrook and it was the most wonderful experience.
The bedrooms were excellent, as was the food - especially the steaks. Breakfast was delicious, with a variety of hot and cold food, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The leisure centre was large and spotless, the pool is the largest I have seen in a hotel - my only gripe is the charge for hats for the pool, and a charge for towels, even if you are a guest. However you can use the room towels at no charge. There is a lovely bar overlooking the golf course, but it does not seem to be open. The bar that is open, which serves lovely food and drink is very nice but does not feel like a bar and has very little atmosphere. My husband played golf and said it was beautiful, although quite long for mid to high handicappers. Overall we had a wonderful time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the historic Boyne Valley, Knightsbrook Hotel Spa and Golf Resort welcomes you to sample our beautiful 4 star luxury accommodation. The Knightsbrook is one of Ireland's most prestigious and exciting life style developments, promising a combination of luxury and modern sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knightsbrook Hotel And Golf Resort
- Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Trim
- Knightsbrook Hotel Trim