1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a number of times, the staff are very helpful. You have a fabulous walk around the golf course. The food Is lovely. The rooms are spacious and clean. Very comfortable rooms. I will be back to stay again.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear EndaF

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed here last night. Our room was spacious and had a wonderful view of the golfcourse. Lunch and dinner were delicious. Staff were excellent. The hotel is spotless and impressive. Spa and Leisure Centre were lovely. Only complaint was children "playing", shouting, running around and thowing a ball amongst the tables during breakfast, staff seemed too polite to ask the parents to stop them, I know the person beside us left his breakfast early to escape the noise.

Room tip: Rooms with balcony overlooking the golf course are lovely.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear RisaDublin

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at Knightsbrook Hotel and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly speak to our Restaurant Manager regarding the issues you have brought up with Breakfast - my apologies that there was nothing done at the time. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Was here at a wedding last year (And by god I've been to a lot of weddings!) This place was a dream location and stood out by miles. Always remembered how the separate reception room greeted us with canopies and a bright panoramic view. Was overall a stunning location.
Didn't stay overnight but perfect wedding location.

Date of stay: July 2012

Dear rare_flower01

I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to Knightsbrook Hotel for the Wedding and thank you for sharing your comments here. I hope that on your next visit to Trim you will have the opportunity to experience an overnight stay with us.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for 9 weeks (week days) on business in Ireland and I cant rate it highly enough. I spend 46 weeks a year staying in hotels all over the world for business and I have to say this certainly ranks in my top 5 hotels. The food is great, service impecible and staff are friendly, fun but professional. Will definately stay here again.

Room tip: Room 202 & 103 both have balconies and are huge rooms
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mike M

Dear Mike M

Thank you for sharing your review of Knightsbrook Hotel following your recent stays with us. I am delighted you got to enjoy all the facilities of the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Patrick Curran, General Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Modern, huge hotel located 1/2 hour walking from a very small town. Connections to this place thus not very comfortable (unless you are there with your own car), the hotel has no shuttle bus to the town, you have each time you want to go to call (and wait!!) for a taxi.....Dublin is 45 km away... On the whole: You are isolated in this hotel! If you are a golfer, this might be enough, because the golf course is immediately in front of the hotel...If you stay a shorter stay they dont give you the rooms with view on the landscape, but on the roofs and parkings (like me....)
Rooms are nice, but nothing special. Restaurant quite delicious, breakfast could be improved with some fresh cheese (they put a few packs wrapped in plastic only...)

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear wolfgang s

Thank you for sharing your review on your visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. My apologies that the location of the hotel was not suitable for your visit on this occasion and that there was a delay for taxi service from the hotel. We do have an option at booking stage to request specific room types or again on check in - if you were unhappy with your room allocation, our Reception Team could have changed your room for you if they had been advised of this.

I hope that we will get the chance to welcome you back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future.