1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel for 9 weeks (week days) on business in Ireland and I cant rate it highly enough. I spend 46 weeks a year staying in hotels all over the world for business and I have to say this certainly ranks in my top 5 hotels. The food is great, service impecible and staff are friendly, fun but professional. Will definately stay here again.

Room tip: Room 202 & 103 both have balconies and are huge rooms
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mike M
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Mike M

Thank you for sharing your review of Knightsbrook Hotel following your recent stays with us. I am delighted you got to enjoy all the facilities of the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Patrick Curran, General Manager

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Modern, huge hotel located 1/2 hour walking from a very small town. Connections to this place thus not very comfortable (unless you are there with your own car), the hotel has no shuttle bus to the town, you have each time you want to go to call (and wait!!) for a taxi.....Dublin is 45 km away... On the whole: You are isolated in this hotel! If you are a golfer, this might be enough, because the golf course is immediately in front of the hotel...If you stay a shorter stay they dont give you the rooms with view on the landscape, but on the roofs and parkings (like me....)
Rooms are nice, but nothing special. Restaurant quite delicious, breakfast could be improved with some fresh cheese (they put a few packs wrapped in plastic only...)

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear wolfgang s

Thank you for sharing your review on your visit to Knightsbrook Hotel. My apologies that the location of the hotel was not suitable for your visit on this occasion and that there was a delay for taxi service from the hotel. We do have an option at booking stage to request specific room types or again on check in - if you were unhappy with your room allocation, our Reception Team could have changed your room for you if they had been advised of this.

I hope that we will get the chance to welcome you back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as part of a Hen Party package with Causey Farm, and I have nothing but praise for the whole deal. The Hotel was fabulous, the staff were very helpful, the rooms were lovely and our meal was to die for. All of this, plus the trip to the Farm were included in the price, and a very reasonable price it was!! While we didn't have any treatments, we did use the pool/jacuzzi/sauna/steam room in the basement, and that was great!! The staff were very helpful, booked taxis as required, answered questions and didn't mind us arriving back from the farm covered in mud!!! It was one of the best weekends any of us have had, and this was largely due to the hotel surroundings and the ease with which every aspect of the stay was handled.

Room tip: We stayed on the forth floor(which is the top floor) and each had our own balcony overlooking the whole resort.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Fionahill2

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review of Knightsbrook Hotel - Our Causey Farm package is quite popular for Hen Parties and I am delighted you and your guests enjoyed the experience. It was wonderful to read your comments on how helpful the staff were throughout your stay. I hope you enjoy the Wedding Celebrations and perhaps we will get the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook in the not too distant future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

have stayed and played here twice great hotel and a test for any golfer can be a bit wet in later months but go in the summer and you will really enjoy both.they lay on a shuttle service in to town at night some nice irish pubs in town give them a go

Room tip: go in to trim at night nice town and people
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ken r

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Knightsbrook Hotel and great to hear you enjoy the golf.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I got married in the Knightsbrook hotel last month.We stayed, as part of the package, for three nights.It was more like a holiday than just a wedding. The rooms were amazing.Very sofisticated and luxurious. The surroundings were beautiful.We had a balcony in the bridal suite overlooking the golf course. The breakfast buffet was delicious - especially the homemade waffles!Our wedding was perfect.A very intimate affair with relaxing mood lighting candelabra and the famous chandeliers! As for the staff- you couldn't get any better.EVERYONE was so accomodating eespecially SInead and Caroline.We were treated like royalty for our whole stay. I can't give Sinead the wedding co ordinator enough credit.She was professional and friendly from the beginning. She is amazing at what she does. She really made us feel special and never tired of all my questions in the lead up! I can not recommended Knightsbrook enough, especially as a wedding venue.

Date of stay: May 2013

Dear IrishDimples

Congratulations once again on your recent Wedding and we are delighted you chose Knightsbrook to host your Special Day. I will be sure to pass on your comments to all the staff, especially Sinead & Caroline and we look forward to welcoming you back to Knightsbrook Hotel for many years to come.