1,997 results
All reviews housing estate rococo restaurant terrace lounge thermal suite relaxation room spa treatments kids club swifts bar leisure centre steam room afternoon tea groupon deal golf resort wedding planner beautiful hotel night break the general manager
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I treated ourselves to a back, neck and shoulder massage. It was great so relaxing I nearly fell asleep, would recommend it.. room was nice, staff friendly, was a bit let down with the food, only one chicken dish, I had I it and it was very dry, not much taste of it or sauce, and small helpings, my husband had the duck, he liked it. Overall I would only go back purely for the spa, thanks.x

Room tip: ask at reception, if there are any family's near you as we could hear children crying and shouting.
Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear emma l

Thank you for sharing your review of Knightsbrook Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to the River Spa and my apologies you didn't enjoy your meal. I will certainly pass on your comments to our Head Chef and I hope that on your next visit you will see improvements here .

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Called into Knightsbrook on Thursday 23rd of May with a friend. The place is beautiful, relaxed and friendly. The meal I had was delicious, breast of chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, mash and wild mushroom sauce. The helpings were a little on the small side but overall very good.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Patrick C, General Manager at Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear JimmyGeoffrey

Thank you for review your recent visit to Knightsbrook Hotel for dinner. I am delighted you enjoyed your meal and hope that you will return again soon

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had our wedding at the Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort on 21st December 2012. It was fantastic and everything we could have dreamed for and more.. We organised our wedding from Australia and the help we got from the Events Manager Sinead was just brilliant which made organising our wedding from 10,000 miles away much easier. Sinead was on hand to give advice on anything we needed and also recommended our Band & Photographer which were also excellent and made for a memorable day/night. All I had to do was pick up the phone or send her an email or a text and she responded straight away. The Food, bedrooms, bridal suite, service & layout of the function room for our wedding was just stunning and everything ran smoothly. All of our guests were complimenting the hotel and how well everything went. Staff was fantastic. I would highly recommend Knightsbrook as a wedding venue. Marie & Mark

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Marie B

Congratulations once again on your Wedding last year and thank you for taking the time to share your review on Knightsbrook Hotel. I was delighted to read your comments and also to read how wonderful and helpful Sinead was throughout the planning stages of your Wedding and on the day.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Knightsbrook Hotel in the near future and wish you every happiness in your life together.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We held our wedding reception in knights brook on Friday 26th of April staying both the Friday and Saturday night....one word Fab!!! The service, food, amenities and general atmosphere of the hotel was second to none! Sinead the wedding coordinator and her team was on hand from the moment we booked our reception right through every fine detail of our day and in the days after to ensure everything went as we hoped! Which it certainly did! Her attention to detail and advice, I as a bride won't forget and am very grateful for...
I would also note,Patrick the general manager also met us on our arrival To the hotel that afternoon and continued with his warm reception to all our family and wedding party the entire weekend something you don't often come across... We are delighted we chose knightsbrook for our wedding as the hotel certainly added to the special day that it was. Highly recommended by us the bride and groom and our guests as a first class wedding venue, hotel and trim as a town in general! Thanks to all the staff for a fantastic weekend of great service, food and Craic! We are already planning our next stay!! Sheila and Brian Fearon Co.Armagh

Date of stay: April 2013

Dear 260413

Thank you for taking the time to share your Knightsbrook Experience and congratulations once again on your recent Wedding. I am delighted that we were able to play a part in making your Special Day a memorable occasion for you both and thank you for your kind words and praise!

I hope that you will return to stay at Knightsbrook Hotel in the very near future and that I will once again get the opportunity to personally Welcome you back.

Wishing you both every happiness in your future together,

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We got married on the 8th ofMarch in Knightsbrook. We stayed for 3 nights. The night previous and also a BBQ the nigh after. We also had our ceremony in the hotel.
From the moment we first walked into Knightsbrook to book our Wedding the staff were brilliant. A huge Thank you to Sinead whom from the first day we met was a huge help and made our day the dream wedding we wanted. We have 3 kids and there was nothing too much trouble. The food was 10/10 on all three days. The bar food, wedding meal and also the BBQ. I would just like to say Thank you again to all the staff at Knightsbrook..thank you for making our Wedding weekend run smoothly and stressfree ! Really beautiful hotel ,with fantastic staff and food. I would highly recommend this hotel. Louise and Dave

Date of stay: March 2013

Dear LouandDave2013

Congratulations on your recent Wedding and thank you for choosing Knightsbrook Hotel to host your Special Day. I am delighted that our Team looked after you both and your families for this wonderful occasion and to read your compliments on the Hotel and Staff. I am very proud of the Team and will be sure to pass on your comments to them all.

I wish you every happiness in your future together and hope that we will get the opportunity to see you both at Knightsbrook Hotel for many years to come for your Anniversary Celebrations!