“The food tastes like heaven on earth!!”

Khan Spices Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Trim
Cuisines: Indian
Dublin, Ireland
“The food tastes like heaven on earth!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2011

Last Friday was only my second time to eat at Khan's Spices restaurant and they surpassed themselves once again. I cannot rate this restaurant highly enough. The food is divine, the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the atmosphere/decor is lovely. I would visit more often only I live in Dublin but this restaurant is certainly one reason to go back to stay in Trim again! They even made me something that wasn't on the menu, chilli chicken, and it was gorgeous! I would certainly recommend this restaurant and I will definitely go back again.

Dublin, Ireland
“A truly fantastic friendly Indian restaurant”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

Tucked away behind a cafe on Emmet street you could easily miss this place, and what a treat you'd be missing. The service could not have been better: attentive, friendly and determined to make sure they get everything right. The food was delicious, from the popadoms to the tandori specialities we couldn't fault it. If you're in Trim, or just passing through, make sure you don't miss this gem.

Trim, Ireland
“Khan you say delicious?!”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

This was our first Indian food experience and it was delicious! I had to drag my husband here, but he ended up really enjoying it. The staff was very friendly and helped explain the different dishes for us. We will definitely be going back.

Arnside, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed February 15, 2011

well after my second visit, my first, maybe some 6 - 8 months ago, the owner welcomed me as an old friend.. tonight was the best indian cuisine I have had since my last visit... my wife will tell you that i am MORE than critical of restaurants and food... (I travel a lot for work and therefore have to eat out a lot).. but i simply can not fault khan spices. if you visit Trim and do not eat here you have made a grave mistake indeed.... I am hoping for a free starter based on this review next time I am in Trim - but it's such good value for money anyway I wouldn't mind paying. go there - you will not regret it.

“A Very Happy Birthday”
Reviewed February 8, 2011

We visited this Restuarant last August for my sisters birthday as Indian is her favourite food and this restaurant was highly recommended to her and we were definitely not disappointed. There was a party of 7 of us. The food was lovely, the service was brilliant and the staff were amazing I could not fault this restaurant on anything at all. The Manager made sure we were happy with everything and on our way out he gave my sister a complementary bottle of wine for her birthday. Im only sorry I have not been back to visit the restaurant again, but its earmarked for the next special occasion.

• Visited August 2010