“Excellent food and service”

Khan Spices Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Trim
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Arrived in Trim late on a Thursday night and the Hotel wasnt offering any food so we ended up going to Khan Spice at 10.15pm. the service was excellent and the food was very good. One of the nicest indians we have had. Would definately go back and highly reommend. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed August 29, 2010

Best food I have eaten anywhere. From the owner Nasser all through his staff the service is excellent. They are all very attentive and friendly which adds to the quality you get in this restaurant. Just don't ask them about Cricket.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

I would say that we are very lucky to have this restaurant on our doorstep!. I found the staff to be very friendly and food is out of this world! I feel that it is extremely good value for money and staff are very attentive . I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who lives or is visiting Trim Town

Reviewed August 23, 2010

Tonight's experience was genuinely perfect. The meal was just...unbelievable, the duck practically melted in my mouth, the chicken was so tender, the sauces and naan bread were all simply (no not simply, the night was far more than any word like that) - were exquisite.

I honestly couldn't of expected the night to have gone better. I can only sing praises, and of course the staff and manager were genuinely passionate about the success of the night, as I am sure is the goal every night. I recommend Khan Spices to everyone who finds themselves in Trim looking for a great meal and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed August 19, 2010

I went here for my Birthday with my lovely friends, as its local and I love indian food we decided to try here! The food was tasty even for those who were not keen on eating Indian, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I'll be back again soon.