“very good”

Khan Spices Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Trim
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 6, 2013

very good diner experience ....
i m profesional chef and i can say that they do every thing right from the front to the kitchen ...
they deserve to be succesfuff
best restaurant around in they style..

3  Thank froufroufrou

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Having lived in London for 2 years I thought I had experienced some of the best Indian Restaurants in the world (I had actually) however, the best yet is in a small town in Trim, Co Meath called KHAN SPICES.
You will never experience better. Even if you are not a regular visitor to Indian dining the staff will guide you with advice and suggestions on spices and meals. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough, I was blown away.

3  Thank bobbymolloy
Reviewed February 17, 2013

On a recent trip to Trim and Khan Spices I was pleasantly surprised to be welcomed back by the owner himself , it been a year since my last visit (I live in Norway). The service was friendly but unobtrusive, and my young guests all found something on the menu they liked. Each dish was very well presented, and the porsjons were generous.
Thank you Mr Khan.

1  Thank Maurice T
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This restaurant has a fantastic menu and they are happy to cook the food to whatever your preference for spices / chillies.
The staff are super friendly and the atmosphere is relaxed. I always have a really excellent meal in this place - I definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Bailycakes
Reviewed February 3, 2013

myself and my husband were very impressed with this restaurant considering my husband didnt like indian.the staff were so friendly in every way possible even helping my husband pick some dishes he might like.even though it was our first time there it was like we were there before and of course my hubby was so impressed we have been back three times so that was definately a good choice on my behalf ha.so anyone who reads this please make a decision to try out this restaurant i promise you will not be disappointed.