“Such a great place, I would definitely go back!”
Review of Rachels Cafe

Rachels Cafe
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Trim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a coffee and tuna melt there. I'm from the US and was so happy with my visit. The staff were super friendly and the coffee was SO good! The tuna melt was delicious. I would definitely go back. You saw the beautiful Irish hospitality shine through there as well. My friend got a breakfast and coffee and she was very happy with it as well.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (23)

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

After we toured trim castle we stopped in here for a quick bite. They have daily specials. I ordered the lasagna and chips while my wife ordered off the regular menu. I had eaten lasagna at other restaurants in Ireland during my travels and I have to say that Rachel's was the best by far. Ingredients tasted fresh. Definitely a place worth checking out while in trim.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank DAN B
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stopped by Rachel's Cafe because we were joking about my name also being Rachel, and we had such a lovely meal! I had a mocha and chicken cordon Bleu, and my friend had chicken and mushroom pie. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and the wait staff were super nice!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 7, 2019

We went to this restaurant looking for a good but quick breakfast and were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff and how quickly we were served. The cafe is a little dull in appearance but nothing a lick of paint couldn't fix. Prices very reasonable.
Would go back

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 8, 2019

Nice little café, the food was reasonably priced and the staff were friendly. Service was quick and all areas were comfortable and clean.

Date of visit: February 2019