White Lodge Trim
Newgrange Hotel(Navan)(Great Value!)
$116
$112
Travelocity
The Johnstown Estate Hotel & Spa(Enfield)(Great Value!)
$269
$177
$73
$70
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
HotelQuickly
All reviewsroad noisegreat location for walkingwithin easy walking distancelast stophearty breakfastfriendly hostsroom was spaciousstayed two nightstoddirelandaccommodationscastlecottageruinsproprietorwedding
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We spent many nights at White Lodge in Trim--we kept returning because we enjoyed it so much. Todd is a gracious host, a generous, kind, wise man,and was especially helpful in planning trips and activities. The lodge was spacious, airy and clean, and the short walk into town and the castle area was beautiful. There are some fine walks to see the old abbey and monastery as well. This is a perfect place to stay for access to Trim's castle--used for the Braveheart film-- and the historical sights, but also for access to Bru na Boine (Newgrange), the Hill of Tara and Dublin airport. Very good prices, too!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I stayed at the White Trim Lodge for a week as I was doing some work in the area. They owners are very solicitous and answered any questions I had. They made recommendations on what to do in the area. The breakfast was lovely and the rooms very spacious. They even offered to let me use their bike as I did not have a vehicle. I would definitely stay there again if I am ever in the Trim area again!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I travelled to Ireland with my sister and friend and we had an awesome stay at White Trim Lodge. We ended up staying 3 nights instead of the originally planned one night because it was central to many of the places we wanted to tour. The room was spacious and very clean, definitely one of the nicest B&B's we stayed at during our tour of Ireland. The owner was very hospitable, going the extra mile to answer our questions and help us out by accommodating our extra nights. He cooked our breakfast every morning and made us coffee in the evening. Thank you for such a wonderful experience, we felt like we were going home at the end of our day. Definitely would plan another stay at the White Lodge in Trim, within walking distance to the Trim Castle and a beautiful river walk. Great find on our vacation.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I wish there was an in between rating - White Lodge was better than average - but not quite up to "very good" standards.
We had very little contact with the owner - we were shown to our room by someone else - and, as others have mentioned, there was no information given about breakfast times, etc.
However, the rooms were clean and well appointed (although a bit noisy from the street traffic), it was an easy walk into Trim, and breakfast was delicious. Somehow it just seemed to lack the warmth and charm I have come to appreciate from other B&Bs.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank eringobraugh
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stayed two nights at the White Lodge and it was wonderful! Our room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was great! It's just a short walk into town and the castle. Would highly recommend if your travels put you in the Trim area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family